Welcome to Controlled Access Systems, Inc.
Controlled Access Systems, Inc. designs safe and secure, well-planned, and professionally installed automatic gate and electronic entry systems, video surveillance systems and many other specialty systems and products. We also design and build custom options and equipment for many of our customers.
Controlled Access Systems, Inc. is an authorized distributor and/or dealer for several leading manufacturers including FAAC International, Sentex Systems (A division of the Chamberlain Group), DSX Access Systems, B & B Electromatic, International Gate Devices, American Access Systems, Indala Corporation, Linear Corporation, as well as several others. Representing these companies enables us to offer the highest quality and most reliable gate operator and access control systems currently available on the market.
- We have factory-certified technicians on staff
- We offer on-site fabrication and repair of steel, aluminum, stainless steel, and brass
- We offer 24-hour service – even on weekends and holidays
- We stock “loaners” of all major brand equipment so that your gate, telephone unit, or other access control device will still work while we have yours in for repair
- We do refits – If you decide later that your system is inadequate for your needs, it can be upgraded to perform the desired tasks
- We offer one to five year warranties on all complete systems we sell and install
At Controlled Access Systems, we take great pride in our work. We offer professional design, premium equipment, and Code-grade installations. Most of our systems are in full compliance with UL Article 325, which mandates safety requirements for all automatic gates within the United States.
We strive for near-perfect installations, installed by factory-certified licensed electricians – not some bootleg installation done by a fence company, home audio company or alarm company that probably cannot legally install or service your equipment. Our technicians are licensed with the Arkansas State Contractor’s Licensing Board, Arkansas State Police, and Oklahoma Occupational Licensing Division.
Please feel free to contact us with your questions and thank you for considering Controlled Access Systems!